Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Synthmaker.osm

For general discussion related FlowStone

Synthmaker.osm

Postby ruben » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi fellows...
During the last years I downloaded almost evey .osm on synthmaker users site. I had them on a Hdd and not used it for a long time. This week I tried to open the HDD and I found that I losted everything, and no way to repair the disk. Do you know where we can find an archive to download them again?

Thank you.
Cheers
Ruben
ruben

Re: Synthmaker.osm

Postby Spogg » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:08 am

Hi Ruben

As you know that old SM site is gone forever. I did spend some months going through an archive which was tricky because there was no way to view the posts, but I made this topic containing everything I found that I thought would be interesting:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3809&hilit=greatest+hits

I hope you can find at least some of the stuff you lost.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby Youlean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:10 pm

You can also check this site http://flowstone.guru/

Too bad that is dead for some time..
Youlean

Postby ruben » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Thanx boys...
I'm looking for graphic material. gui stuff, star wars moving text.... and synth exemples... :-(
:geek: let's what you have...

Cheers
Ruben
ruben

Postby tiffy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:18 am

ruben wrote:Thanx boys...
I'm looking for graphic material. gui stuff, star wars moving text.... and synth exemples... :-(
:geek: let's what you have...

Cheers
Ruben

Hi Ruben, long time no see.

It depends on what exactly is wrong with that Hard Disk Drive...if it is damaged sectors then there is little to be done BUT, sometimes the Drive Head gets stuck on the platters or the Drive Controller IC gets damaged and in the last two cases you can at least rescue the data on that Hard Disk Drive. Contact me privately if the problem is not with the Drive Sectors and I can tell you how to recover the data.
tiffy

Return to General