Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

MDragY

For general discussion related FlowStone

MDragY

Postby ChrisPap » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Hi All
:shock: Can someone tell how is possible to move the mouse up and take the positive value and down to take the negative value. Because now in this simple schematic working backwards !
Attachments
MDragY.fsm
MDragY
(357 Bytes) Downloaded 843 times
:arrow:
ChrisPap

Re: MDragY

Postby Spogg » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi Chris

You just enter a negtive value for the scale input. In your case it would be -0.1 instead of 0.1

It always seemed odd to me that it should be this way round, but there you go!

Cheers

Spogg

EDIT: I just had a thought. Top left corner co-ordinate is (0,0) for graphics and going down vertically increases the x value of the co-ordinate. So this may be why they chose this way, for consistency with the graphics.
Spogg

Postby ChrisPap » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Thanks for Help ! Spogg ,working good now ….don't have the logical design which I would like to have
,but it's ok :)
Thanks again for your time and here a ling with few simple vst/vsti i have built(I try to post more as soon I can)
https://cartelvst.blogspot.com/
:arrow:
ChrisPap

Postby Nubeat7 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:24 pm

its because the mouse y axis starts on top and counts to the bottom like like all grafic related things, so in a rectangle the upper left corner is point 0,0. its confusing because often you start at the bottom and count upwards so you always have to subtract from the height when you want to count from the bottom.
Nubeat7

Return to General