Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Forum rules and guidelines

For general discussion related FlowStone

Forum rules and guidelines

Postby Spogg » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi all

These rules and guidelines for the forum were agreed upon at the beginning of January 2018.
Being just a moderator, I am unable to pin posts so I aim to bump these from time to time.

Cheers

Spogg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Please be polite and respectful at all times. Treat others like you would want to be treated yourself.

2) Any comment which is, or appears to be, a personal attack will be deleted by a moderator.

3) Where there is a technical disagreement please supply reference to external links to support your statements, rather than simply claim authority.

4) Where a topic for discussion is opinion-based, rather than verifiable, it is better to agree to disagree than start a flame war.

5) Any examples posted here will be considered to be shared for others to make use of, unless otherwise explicitly stated. You must respect any copyright or licensing restrictions imposed by the author.

6) Never remove any original author identification from any schematic or module posted here.

7) Many schematics and modules have no author identification. It is not acceptable to alter them in any way to make it appear your own work.

8) The sub-forum User Examples is for schematics and modules, rather than exported plugins and executables which nobody can analyse and learn from. If you wish to share such items, providing they are relevant to Flowstone, you should use the General sub-forum.

9) New technical questions should also be asked in the General forum, unless the question relates to a schematic already posted in User Examples. The exception is technical questions relating to DSP, in which case please post in the DSP sub-forum.

10) Links provided for websites, products and services will only be accepted if the target relates to Flowstone in some way, otherwise it will be judged to be spam and deleted. Please post your appropriate links in the General sub-forum.

11) The Off Topic sub-forum is always heavily spammed and so will be emptied on a regular basis without reference to the contents of any post. It’s fine to post off-topic stuff in General with a note in the subject that it’s off-topic.

12) Any member may contribute to any topic. Contributions should be made with the intention of helping and should be viewed as such.
Spogg

Re: Forum rules and guidelines

Postby Spogg » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:52 pm

I totally forgot to bump this from time to time. :oops:

Me doing it now is not in response to any recent posts.

I changed number 11 to refer to an agreement we had about the Off Topic sub-forum.

Cheers!
Spogg

Postby DaveyBoy » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:14 pm

Spogg wrote:I totally forgot to bump this from time to time. :oops:

Me doing it now is not in response to any recent posts.

I changed number 11 to refer to an agreement we had about the Off Topic sub-forum.

Cheers!

Are you sure it's got nothing to do with the fact that you are rapidly approaching a milestone 3,000 posts? :lol:
DaveyBoy

Postby billv » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:04 am

I recently hit the 1000 mark....still waiting for a free Flowpaw.. :lol: :D
billv

Postby tulamide » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:48 am

Oh, THIS is the thread to get to 3000! Looked for it for ages! :lol:
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby RJHollins » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:53 am

.... and he doesn't look a day over 2937
RJHollins

Return to General