Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Sample accurate Array shifting.

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Sample accurate Array shifting.

Postby trogluddite » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:01 pm

You're welcome; just glad to hear that it works - and that my ASM hasn't got too rusty while I was away! :D
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby lalalandsynth » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:39 pm

I would love to understand the ASm and Dsp modules better , do you have any links or tips for me ?
I did not derive much knowledge from the manual and not sure where to start on the web ?
lalalandsynth

Postby trogluddite » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:06 pm

Sadly, besides the official User Guide, there's very little. The old SynthMaker Wiki has a few additional tutorials (downloadable here - NB: very big zip file!), but not a huge amount. An awful lot was lost along with the SynthMaker forum, I think, including many of the best DSP/ASM 'gurus'.)

Before even thinking of ASM, definitely try to master DSP first. As well as being a whole lot easier to learn, DSP code translates directly into ASM, which you can access from a DSP primitive's 'C' output. Working in ASM often begins with making a prototype in DSP, and sometimes there isn't anything that could be optimised any further. ASM can do a few things that are impossible with DSP code, but you're best off learning the things that are equivalent to begin with.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby lalalandsynth » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:46 am

Thanks Trog , downloaded.
lalalandsynth

Previous

Return to General