Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Same thing I always get for Christmas...

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Same thing I always get for Christmas...

Postby RJHollins » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:01 pm

my sock order to arrive on the 19th.

yeah :mrgreen:
RJHollins

Postby trogluddite » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:57 pm

I actually do have a sock-related conplaint which I would very much like the custom sock manufacturers to tackle...

We've had a few inches of beautiful, pristine snow here for the first time in years, and I have been hugely enjoying romping around in it like a demented five year old. However, I now have very cold, soggy feet due to a problem which has persisted ever since I really was a demented, romping five year old. Something about wearing Wellington boots always seems to make one's socks ride down until they barely cover one's feet. Restoring comfort requires the removal of said Welllies, at which point I inevitably totter over and put my de-booted feet down in the snow, thus ensoggening the socks. Surely 21st Century technology could put an end to this problem, which somewhat spoils my romping around like a demented five year old (or maybe the fashion industry could work on restoring sock-suspenders to their former popularity; which might also further enhance the stylishness of wearing socks with shorts and sandals).
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby ErvSoft » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:29 pm

I swore they were writing in a symbolic way, I came to think if there was a component called socks inside fsm :mrgreen: :oops:
ErvSoft

Postby DaveyBoy » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:01 pm

trogluddite wrote:(or maybe the fashion industry could work on restoring sock-suspenders to their former popularity; which might also further enhance the stylishness of wearing socks with shorts and sandals).

Give over Trog . . . i've now got a picture burnt-in to my mind which won't go away :lol:
DaveyBoy

Postby RJHollins » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:20 pm

Spray adhesive ?

:lol:
RJHollins

Postby trogluddite » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:03 pm

DaveyBoy wrote:Give over Trog . . . i've now got a picture burnt-in to my mind which won't go away

But not as scary as if the legs and feet you're picturing were actually mine...

RJHollins wrote:Spray adhesive ?

...and waxing them from the knees down would only add to the horror! :lol:
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby RJHollins » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:58 am

that would be scary :shock:
RJHollins

Postby MrFuls » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:53 am

I received some latest revision socks this christmas, and I must say, they are the closest thing I've seen yet to the ideal component! They have good comfort values, and eliminate many headaches I've had with obsolete socks. :geek:

But life has its cruel punch-lines, and there is one caveat: their near-ideal softness results in excessive sliding on laminate floors! Hoping I can avoid ending up on my rear this winter :D

A particularly skilled person could potentially harness this byproduct as an effective means of transportation, but I fear doing so will make my body incompatible with CMOS chips :(
MrFuls

Postby Duckett » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:45 pm

Anybody who's anybody this year knows that modular socks are the way to go... swappable heels, arches, and toes, write your own sock_length and seam_bool globals... learn a little PowerShell and boom, you're rockin' socks like nobody else. ;)
We have to train ourselves so that we can improvise on anything... a bird, a sock, a fuming beaker! This, too, can be music. Anything can be music. -Biff Debris
Duckett

Postby tulamide » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:46 am

You all thought you were making great jokes, right? Well, Trog, here's the frightening truth. Mark my words: This is just the beginning, the luring us into accepting its existence before the next logical step...

Caution, graphic content, don't open in case of heart problems
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

PreviousNext

Return to General