Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Searching for everything about MODULAR RACK ENVIROMENT

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Re: Searching for everything about MODULAR RACK ENVIROMENT

Postby StereoSpace » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm

Thanks for the clarification)) I think this is not the biggest problem.
I decided to place a couple of effects in this rack, but ran into difficulty in the presets module. I'm not a fan of using a standard preset manager, but using a third-party one. in all its previous projects this preset manager worked flawlessly, but for some reason it only works with the Martin module (pitch correct), only in this module the knobs and switches react to presets.
The standard one works fine, but it's not very user-friendly.
I just don't understand the relationship between the prest managers and the Martin module.

Of course this opens up some possibilities. For example, separate presets can be made for each cell, and other presets for the entire plug-in. But the convenience of the native manager leaves much to be desired
Attachments
Test_Big Rack.fsm
I just added a preset manager and a vector knob
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 806 times
GUI designer
StereoSpace

Postby hardwarehost » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:51 am

I was playing with that... seems like only rack pos. 0 working with any knob, MVs dont work on 1to5. I dont know why stadard manager avoid this. try to find 3rd manager but i understand the "MUST HAVE" this one.
Hope someone helps.

Theres also original file in SM greatest hits with pluged-ins but i cant find it now, so maybe it has manager ?specialized? for rack numbers
hardwarehost

Postby hardwarehost » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:50 pm

Hey! i found that file and try your preset manager it works on all! see:
Drag and Drop FX with example + preset.fsm
(667.47 KiB) Downloaded 876 times

for now... I paste MVs modul of index 0 to 1 and plug it as before and preset catch all controls
hardwarehost

Postby StereoSpace » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:01 am

Thank you very much for your help and clarification!
You, like other members of this forum, are making my dream closer to being realized))
GUI designer
StereoSpace

Postby Nubeat7 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:37 pm

maybe these ones could give some inspiration....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2916
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1704
Nubeat7

Postby hardwarehost » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:05 pm

[/quote
StereoSpace wrote:Thank you very much for your help and clarification!
You, like other members of this forum, are making my dream closer to being realized))

So i guess it works now, to me it does, I also in : inOrder + REFRESH / push refresh buttons / close schematic and re-open, otherwise it has issue with index order after duplicate module.

Nubeat7 wrote:maybe these ones could give some inspiration....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2916
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1704

Hi, saw your cables... theres nothing to add, they are like masterpieces. I was only challenging my self to start from scratch with goal on simplicity -i put the line from adsr module :D inthere- it actually does xy gui moveble source and dest., but its 6 modules... with 36 cables -if only 1 src each module- you cant see the s...! So its gonna be NO multi src/dest.
I can make arc via F.array rather then line ...then... i saw the softube modular dont even fully show cables an theres no arcs.
Right now my favourite idea is to have fast mod. sources on top panel with only letters/num. gui and chassis for cable - theres no need to make "another lfo and so..." in module that takes 1/6 space.
__________________________________________________________________________________
PS: Theres arc module same as line and theres relationship between start angle xy and angle and that stuff .... its the trivialist cable ever made ...if someone know the formula quickly 8-) :lol:
hardwarehost

Postby StereoSpace » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:56 am

Nubeat7 wrote:maybe these ones could give some inspiration....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2916
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1704

Thanks Nubeat7, I have seen this circuit for a long time and it works as it should and very well, but I am not good at code and cannot figure out how to expand the number of slots for effects. And the lack of a graphical interface imposes restrictions too (

hardwarehost wrote:
So i guess it works now, to me it does, I also in : inOrder + REFRESH / push refresh buttons / close schematic and re-open, otherwise it has issue with index order after duplicate module.

I also noticed that the schema does not behave appropriately when using a list selector based on ruby.
GUI designer
StereoSpace

Postby hardwarehost » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:16 pm

The ARC module cable idea from yesterday is done! got som live into behaviour with it.
anyway right now changing order will disconect cable, lost M area and so... It only works properly if "tested schematic" is "before" in order or "after" and you never drag over it with pluged one ...but it dont break my happiness of what it becomes :D .

Snap 2020-11-26 at 21.31.43.png
Snap 2020-11-26 at 21.31.43.png (73.11 KiB) Viewed 14175 times

Drop _3.3 + cables2 ARC3 2xS netko.fsm
(1.4 MiB) Downloaded 851 times

the setup of cable is in top-rigt corner
hardwarehost

Postby hardwarehost » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:52 am

Just quick update - its free to move gui xy coordinates for cable inp. and outp - drag what you willt now, cable still![/u]
Drop _3.3 + cables2 ARC3 2xS o-oll3.fsm
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 864 times
[u]
it looks like this now:
Snap 2020-11-28 at 11.48.49.png
Snap 2020-11-28 at 11.48.49.png (149.35 KiB) Viewed 14140 times

i love to use the wood in electronics ;)
hardwarehost

Previous

Return to User Examples