Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Stutter Delay

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Stutter Delay

Postby BobF » Fri May 25, 2018 8:38 pm

BobsStutterDelay.fsm
(300.44 KiB) Downloaded 869 times

**** Come on Flowstoners, download and make some comments", Please!!!
Hello Gang,
Here is a stutter delay I built, that I would really like some HELP on. It does work yet I fell it could do much more. If you have any ideas on how to make this better, even if you have to completely rebuild it that would be ok. Maybe a different delay or crossfader, or something completely different, just so it still is a stutter delay of course.

It’s easy to use, just start off the way I have it set up and input some audio. Voices and drums are a good start. Click anywhere on the black/red X’s to change the cross fade mode. They are Dipped, Intermediate, Constant Power, Slow Fade, Transition, and Fast Cut. Left and right channels do not have to be the same. Set the delay time and LFO, speed and depth for best effect. The menu select under the panic button sets the LFO for normal or inverted output or a combination of. I think inverted works the best, at least for me. The two buttons left or right of the AGC In/Out help cut out the ECHO sound. This is one area that I think could be improved, any ideas? NOTE the panic button. While learning the various settings keep your speaker’s volume down! Some settings can create loud runaway sounds. Press the panic button to kill the sound.

Hope you enjoy it and PLEASE do make suggestions, mods, or whatever you like!
Later then, BobF…..
Last edited by BobF on Sun May 27, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BobF

Re: Stutter Delay

Postby Spogg » Sat May 26, 2018 9:47 am

Bob, this is a really good, unusual and creative idea!

I had fun playing around with it using a microphone and making stupid noises.

Of course I’ve spogged it a bit, and rather than list here the stuff I’ve done I’ve added a comment box into the schematic, along with a few recommendations for you to consider.

Thanks for sharing this.

When you've decided it's finished I'd like to put it on the Flowstoners site.

Cheers

Spogg
Attachments
BobsStutterDelay Spogged 1 .fsm
(693.42 KiB) Downloaded 844 times
Spogg

Return to User Examples