Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Major Plunder of the Vulcan Treasure Vault!

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Re: Major Plunder of the Vulcan Treasure Vault!

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:05 pm

I can't access this file due to being behind an office firewall. Can someone link Me to an fsm file that I can use please? I know it's a pain but I'll do something great. I like this synth a lot. I give it 10 out of 10. One of the best I've used.

It deserves a skin just like the tone2 synths, and that's exactly what I'll do. Maybe we could even ask the DSProbotics admins if we can post finished synths to the actual site pages with nice images etc. It'd bring more business.

I can see this product going further than it has in the last 4 years, especially if aax or mac au is supported. If both no-one would use another product and we would be in dsp paradise. Imagine all of those great ideas.
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Postby k brown » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:31 pm

I'd just be satisfied with someone figuring out why tulamide isn't able to use it. :cry:
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Postby tulamide » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:09 am

k brown wrote:I'd just be satisfied with someone figuring out why tulamide isn't able to use it. :cry:

I would love to see that, too.
My own tests were with the exported plugins only, but that alone was irritating enough. After I reported here, I downloaded the 64-bit version made by Spogg.
Does it surprise anybody that it worked like a charme right from the beginning, in the same project I used the 32-bit version in? So I thought, oh well, maybe it's that Cakewalk, although having a bridge, is too much optimized for 64-bit use. But out of curiosity I switched the 64-bit with the 32-bit version again - and that now also works. :?

There's nothing more frustrating than a presumably random issue. Of course, it is not random, there's always a reason. But the hints are so sparse that you can't identify the root of the issue.

This is one of those occasions. I will try to work with the 64-bit version, and should more evidences turn up, I'll report. Until then, I'm afraid, it's a waiting game.

(Some might think, "hey, it's surely a DAW issue then". My biggest argument against that are the 307 plugins I use, of which a third are 32-bit, and the majority of those made with Flowstone/Synthmaker. When one plugin has issues, while 307 haven't, chances are it's the plugin, not the DAW)
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby k brown » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:35 am

Even though CPU load doesn't seem to be the issue, I can't help wondering (further revealing my computer ignorance here) if it has something to do with the fact that it has four sets of VS wavetables, when really it only needs to have one, with separate selectors for each osc.
Last edited by k brown on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Postby Spogg » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:03 pm

@Kevin
I don’t think so. Keep in mind it worked fine for me in Cakewalk, which is what tulamide is using. The only real difference is I’m on Windows 7 and he’s on Windows 10 I believe. But if it was a Windows 10 issue at least some of his other plugins would show the problem.

@tulamide
The only thing that comes to mind is did you reboot the PC in the meantime?
I’ve nothing else to suggest at the moment. :?

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Previous

Return to User Examples