Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

Question: Hierarchy of Selected View Area?

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

Question: Hierarchy of Selected View Area?

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi, I have been working on My equalizer project (found here):
http://flowstone.co.uk/support/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13809&sid...

new animated gif 1 - faster.gif
optimized gif
new animated gif 1 - faster.gif (1.39 MiB) Viewed 647 times

And lalalandsynth as well as KG_Is_Back, RJHollins, Nix, Tulamide and Juha_TP have been frequenting it, but recently this request was posted by lalalandsynth:

lalalandsynth wrote:I also expected to be able to grab the circle to set the Q wherever I want to not just on the bottom part.
Not sure about the moving dot, looks cool but you kind of expect it having a purpose.

And I'd like to accommodate that; But I was curious, let's say there are two selectable areas, one on top of the other.
The top one is centered and smaller than the bottom one. Does the top one having a different tier in the view order mean that it is selectable? Or is it that only if they occupy a different region?

If anyone knows the answer or has a trick to accomplish that please let me know.
Programming Experience: PHP, CGI, JavaScript, Ajax, Jquery, HTML1,2,3,4,5, CSS

I hope windows 7 is re-invented because windows 10 crashed on Me irreparably.
For best pro sound: Replace instances of division (but Normalize) with Multiplication.
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Return to DSP