Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

DAW Automation envelopes - Jagged output.

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: DAW Automation envelopes - Jagged output.

Postby Spogg » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:16 pm

If it turns out to be an issue in other DAWs then it may be worth looking at for a future fix. If not then you could ask Cockos support maybe.

I wouldn’t know how to make a local undo for an array. Of course FS can do this but how you would get a VST to do it I don’t know. Maybe you could have an edit feature with a commit option, wherein the edit “buffer” then passes the data to the system for storing. I think the DX7 could do this, so you play around with the sound then store into a voice. Nothing gets overwritten until you commit…?

My Quilcom NINE could selectively copy from voice 1 to the other 8 voices to avoid repetition of settings. You could see if that might be useful. But I bet that’s not what you mean.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4419&p=24991&hilit=quilcom+NINE#p24991

You have interesting questions and ideas!

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby lalalandsynth » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Slight shame as a made a button to push to write Envelope/Seq/lfo to track as envelope in Reaper.
lalalandsynth

Postby lalalandsynth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:01 pm

The Nine , is great , very clean work ! It does sound slightly like Razor like I saw someone mention but it also reminds me of the Korg Prophecy. It has this slight woodwind vibe to it that the Prophecy has.

I might be able to make some sort of copy paste with this , maybe instead of send to all , a send to 1 or 2-3-4 ?
But that would require a dropdown (or something) for each 1-2-3-4 button ...but its possible to come up with something from this , thanks for sharing.

Thinking out loud..would it not be possible to copy the array list from 1 ...hold it until I push button 2 , thereby pasting it into 2 ? SO , just a copy button that assumes it will copy into the next button you push ?

So instead of making a copy ..(i.e - selecting switch one , pushing a copy button , switching to switch 2 and hit paste)
It would just always hold a copy of the switch I have engaged and then by only having a paste button , you hit paste and it will paste into the next selected button?

Maybe I am overthinking it , seems like this should be doable.
lalalandsynth

Postby lalalandsynth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:30 pm

I must be able to read the array into ruby and only send onwards -one time - if it gets trigger(copy) and then an int from one of the 4 switches. I am trying to hack my way through ruby to do this but seems like it should be easy with a bit of ruby skills . So far I can read the array and send via Ruby but I am having problems telling it when to send it through.
lalalandsynth

Postby ErvSoft » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:03 am

@lalalandsynt Have you been able to do it?
I find myself almost in a similar goal,
I try to call a list of automatable parameters of the schema within the same FS, and still can't find the way,
Now I think I have to find some primitive to open the preset txt and based on that data, filter the parameters that I want to activate or deactivate in the Vsti, or simply see them to find them more quickly,

I will elaborate it and if it works for me, I will attach it.
ErvSoft

Postby ErvSoft » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:18 am

I did it, it was easy, I just added a primitive text load that extracts the content of a txt, of the file dialog menu,
which can be in any other assigned extension and voila, :D

ErvSoft- Lista de Parametros (FS v306).fsm
Parameter list extractor (made with FS 3.0.6)
(11.58 KiB) Downloaded 755 times

then in this preset manager that I modified, you put it in your scheme and when saving or loading the preset,
the list of parameters will be written to the green table stings.

2021-01-20 00_11_18-.jpg
Image of preview scheme
2021-01-20 00_11_18-.jpg (68.73 KiB) Viewed 9669 times
ErvSoft

Previous

Return to General