Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

I still monitor the sight

For general discussion related FlowStone

I still monitor the sight

Postby BobF » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:05 pm

Hello all,

I am still around and monitor the sight every few weeks or so! If there are ever any questions on any of my old effects , synths, and etc. please let me know and I'll try my best to answer them.

Bye then, BobF.....
BobF

Re: I still monitor the sight

Postby RJHollins » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:52 pm

Hi BobF 8-)
RJHollins

Re: I still monitor the sight

Postby Duckett » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:04 am

Hi BobF! I've been really enjoying both your Weird Sound Generator and XOR Gate, amongst many others... unfortunately, some aspects of some schematics don't always behave nicely in the, er, version-that-shall-not-be-discussed-on-this-forum (cough)... muddling through the issues will probably help me learn both FS and programming in general, so- not to worry! ;)
We have to train ourselves so that we can improvise on anything... a bird, a sock, a fuming beaker! This, too, can be music. Anything can be music. -Biff Debris
Duckett

Return to General