Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

generate voices without midi to voice?

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

generate voices without midi to voice?

Postby Nubeat7 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:36 pm

hey all, would it be possible to generate voices without the midi to voice primitive?

like if i have 3 poly (or mono) stream sources which are producing freq or pitch values and when all 3 are active (not 0) to combine them into 1 polystream with 3 voices?
Nubeat7

Re: generate voices without midi to voice?

Postby Exo » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:23 am

Hey, it is not possible to create voices without the midi to poly.

What exactly are you trying to do? And why? Not sure I understand.
Flowstone Guru. Blog and download site for Flowstone.
Best VST Plugins. Initial Audio.
Exo

Re: generate voices without midi to voice?

Postby Nubeat7 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:43 am

i`m working on a drumsynth and i want to build a sequencer for it, the question was about to avoid midi when building a sequencer to get accurate ppq timing from host, but sadly i`m afraid there is no other way.. maybe i find some pcu friendly way to use mono4 for it but as a drumkit would have 12 drumsounds i would need to do everything 3 times...

still the only solution to use frame to ruby (trogs did some ppq to ruby a while ago) to generate some kind of clock or host synced counter to generate polyphonic sequences

maybe there could be better results using the dll prim for this..

i wish we would have a ruby ppq with at least 96 ticks per quater note or selectable between some values..
Nubeat7

Return to User Examples