Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

waveform in dsp code

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

waveform in dsp code

Postby BobF » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:22 am

Hello all,
My name is Bob and I am new to the forum. Please see post "Audio/DSP Free Toolkits", it will introduce me some more.

I am trying to create the attached waveform in dsp code but I am note very good at it. So far I have not even come close.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks to all who help. Later then, Bob.....

waveform.png
waveform.png (12.71 KiB) Viewed 11948 times
BobF

Re: waveform in dsp code

Postby martinvicanek » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:46 am

Hi Bob, here is something to get you started.
Attachments
BobsWaveForm.fsm
(13.85 KiB) Downloaded 1084 times
martinvicanek

Re: waveform in dsp code

Postby BobF » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Hello martinvicanek,

Thanks for the fast reply. Just what I was looking for, now I just have to figure out how it works. You must have a quick mind to figure it out so fast . Saw to sine like, oh well I will figure it out soon!? I may call on you again in the near future. Again thanks a million, BobF.....
BobF

Return to DSP