Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

A FAR Less Boring Subtractive Synth

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Re: A FAR Less Boring Subtractive Synth

Postby DSP-Robotron » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:04 am

I found only this one. The one made by Bob. Any other examples ? You guys should consolidate the links on one page or something.
Attachments
BobsDualPeakBandPass(FormantFilter).fsm
(829.99 KiB) Downloaded 844 times
DSP-Robotron

Postby k brown » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:29 am

You're asking this in a thread about a synth that has just such a filter (?).
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Postby DSP-Robotron » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:42 am

k brown wrote:You're asking this in a thread about a synth that has just such a filter (?).

I think your synths have some very nice and good examples but I didn't get a chance yet to explore them all. I mean I downloaded all of them but I only opened one or two because I'm still trying to prototype a wave sequencing synth. Like a step sequencer/counter/arpeggiator where each step outputs the note to a different tone generator/oscillator/wave player/sampler.

I was talking about making a full list of filters consolidated one one page or thread or... Is there a way to turn all these user creations into components or modules that become part of the main library ? I tried to do that and it made a new module with no proper name. It just says something like "New Module" but I don't know how to rename it or how to remove it from the library.
DSP-Robotron

Previous

Return to User Examples